About the role:
As an Account Executive, you will sell HiView Professional Services bundled with Google Cloud Products in our Reseller portfolio (Google Workspace, Chrome, Google Voice, and all Google Cloud Platform Services). You will be responsible for sourcing, managing and closing contracts with total contract value ranging from $20k to $500k. Successful candidates are self-starters who aren’t afraid of sourcing deals from start to finish. You enjoy working as part of a team, and are willing to provide and receive feedback with HiView’s Management, Marketing/Demand Generation Teams, and Professional Service Teams. In this role, you will be co-selling along with a Google Cloud Sales Rep. To excel in this role, you are someone who is consistent, reliable, enjoys building relationships, and is capable of managing multiple stakeholders as part of a sales cycle.
About HiView Solutions:
Founded in 2016 by an expert consulting duo, HiView Solutions is your trusted Google Cloud Premier Partner, providing the product licenses, technical services, and change management to help organizations thrive. HiView specializes in products including Google Workspace, Google Cloud Platform, Google Voice, and more. User adoption and ongoing support are critical elements of our tailored delivery process. Our mission: Building your business for tomorrow.
- Learn about Google Cloud Customer Solutions and how to position effectively to customers.
- Develop working relationships with Google Cloud Sales Teams (co-selling model).
- Qualify inbound leads received through HiView Marketing/Web teams into Sales Opportunities.
- Provide feedback to Professional Services and Marketing teams to improve the overall Sales experience for new customers.
- Handover Closed/Won deals to the Delivery and Professional Services team, supporting the successful transition of the relationship from Sales to Deployment.
- Experience selling Google Cloud products, including Google Workspace and Google Cloud Platform Services.
- 5+ years of sales experience in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS, or IaaS products and platforms.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Technically-minded, with an in-depth understanding of the technology and cloud computing market, and a passion for Google Cloud products.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated individual who is confident, thorough, and tenacious.
- Demonstrated organizational and project management capabilities. Ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross-functional/matrixed environment.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
Benefits and Perks:
- Professional Development, including certifications
- Uncapped PTO
- Flexible working options
- 100% Remote