Update: Please visit: https://hiviewsolutions.com/wrong-billing-country/ for the latest information regarding this topic. For a variety of reasons, many organizations using Google Cloud products find themselves wanting to move their Google Workspace (G Suite) and/or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) billing account to the United States. In this short article, we’ll walk through the steps to take to successfully transition your billing country. If you already set up your billing account and want to change your billing country or payment options, you can do so by transferring your Google Workspace account to HiView Solutions, a Google Cloud Premier partner and Workspace license reseller. To transfer the management of your Workspace environment to the United States, you need to generate a transfer token. To obtain your transfer token:
- Contact us to receive our public identifier.
- Go to Retrieve Transfer Token at admin.google.com/TransferToken.
- Sign in using your organizational Google username and password.
- Check the box to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Under Enter Reseller’s Public Identifier, enter our public identifier.
- Click Confirm Reseller Identifier.
- Verify that the domain name and business name show HiView Solutions.
- Click Generate Transfer Token.
- Let us know that you have generated the token.